quarta-feira, 1 de março de 2006

CUMPLICIDADES
andy warhol/joseph beuys


















joseph beuys


SUNDAY, MARCH 8, 1981 - DUSSELDORF

At the cocktail party at Hans Mayer´s house last night, there were a lot of people I´d done portraits of who I didn´t recognize, so I tought they were potential new portraits. (laughts) Oh God, no wonder people think I´m out of it.

We had breakfast with Joseph Beuys, he insisted I come to his house and see his studio and the way he lives and have tea and cake, it was really nice. He gave me a work of art wich was two bottles of effervescent water wich ended up exploding in my suitcase and damaging everything I have, so I can´t open the box now, because I don´t know if it´s work of art anymore or just broken bottles. So if he comes to New York I´ve got to get him to come sign the box because it´s just a real muck.

The Wandy Harwol diaries

Sem comentários: