domingo, 23 de abril de 2006

Self Portrait
andy warhol
self-portrait, 1986


Friday, April 17, 1981

I was depressed, I decided to pass out Interviews. After I did that I went to the office and I ran into de Moynihan girl, Maura, who was arriving two days later for lunch (cab $5). And now that the Soho News had Dominique Sanda on its cover this week, it´d be too tacky to have her as our cover girl, so maybe we´ll use this Moynihan girl as our cover because she´s cute and smart - she wento to Harvard - and she has a rock band.
Chris Makos called me from Palm Beach where it was so sunny and he was with his boyfriend Peter and that depressed me, they´d just gotten there.
Worked till 6:30. Rupert invited me to an all-boy party on Bleecker Street, but I was too depressed. Ate at the Brasserie ($40). Went home lonely and despondent because nobody loves me and it´s Easter, and I cried.

Sem comentários: